Why Pay for Xbox Live When You Can Get it for Free? 3 Answers

|
So many people that I know actually pay for their Xbox Live accounts. I suppose this is what Microsoft wants you to do, but in this day and age it is possible to get around that. There are some different methods and ways out there to get yourself a free Xbox Live subscription, you just have to keep your eyes peeled. Here are some of the ways that I get my Xbox Live Gold for free.

  • 1. Get Your First Month Free
When you first get your Xbox 360, you get a month free of Xbox Live whether you know it or not. Microsoft does not do the best job in telling you about this exactly. To get your first month of Xbox Live for free, simply sign up for Xbox Live silver from the Dashboard. After you do this, you will be granted a month of Gold for free and can play any 360 game online with voice support and everything. This will give you an idea of whether or not you want to keep getting Xbox Live.

  • 2. Promotions
You will find many ways to get free a Xbox Live Gold subscription if you look out for them being packaged in games and other accessories. When I bought my copy of Grand Theft Auto IV, I received a month of Xbox Live Gold for free. This is the case with many other products, so keep an eye out for promotions.

This is the real way to get an Xbox Live subscription for free consistently. It really seemed like a scam at first, but this site is for real and I have received my very own 1 month code for Xbox Live Gold via e-mail from this place. To see proof that my code was emailed to me, check out the screenshot below. All I had to do was complete a few random surveys to get only 8 credits which is enough for a free month of Xbox Live. Check it out, it's a lot easier than you may think and takes hardly any time. It's a great way to get a Free Xbox Live Gold subscription for many months to come! Click here to sign up



You can also earn a lot of other stuff from Rewards1 like a PS3 system, Xbox 360, Wii, lots of games like GTA4, Halo3, Call of Duty 4, Ninja Gaiden 2, extra controllers, so much is offered here for free so just check out the Available Prizes!


Digg!

No comments: